NBA Lord's NBA Blog

NBA Lord's NBA Blog

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Welcome to the NBA Lord's NBA Blog!

Hello to all of those of you who have been following me on facebook on my profile "NBA Lord". I thank all of you for your love and support of my NBA Page. The creation of this blog doesn't mean that my NBA Lord Profile will be no longer. This blog is to enhance my NBA Lord profile page on facebook. To provide you with my own expanded ideas and thoughts on various topics and elements of the NBA that a status cannot cover. I will be posting all my articles onto facebook and I encourage you guys to come on and share your thoughts on my articles whether on the site, or below the link on my facebook page. Whichever is easier for you. Also, of note, from now on all my NBA Power Rankings will be done on this blog. I will share a link so you all can check them out. This will make my power rankings easier to read. If you prefer I post my rankings as a status, I will gladly provide them both on the blog and as a status update! Enjoy the blog everybody!!! NBA Lord's NBA Blog has been launched!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment